Good News Bought a new iPhone 14 Pro (Deep Purple, 512GB) | Pictures and Screenshots

For me if Im buying a new phone then I will buy it only from official store or site. I wil never prefer to buy from another user😅 . Afterall Im giving full amount for the product then why I should allow someone to taste it first 😛

For me if Im buying a new phone then I will buy it only from official store or site. I wil never prefer to buy from another user😅 . Afterall Im giving full amount for the product then why I should allow someone to taste it first 😛
There was no other option this time. The Pro models are sold out until the end of Christmas and waiting periods are running into January. Fortunately this person had practically not used the phone at all, and it had been purchased new the previous day. So it is a new phone only.

There is this dude Taru Telecom who sells grey market iPhones in Mumbai. His shop is on Carter Road, Bandra. His iPhones are usually 5k-10k lower in price and many of my friends have been purchasing from him for 6-7 years. My iPhone 13 Pro Max 256GB US model I got from him only for 85k few days ago.

You want a Virgin!! Got it !

Last edited:
There was no other option this time. The Pro models are sold out until the end of Christmas and waiting periods are running into January. Fortunately this person had practically not used the phone at all, and it had been purchased new the previous day. So it is a new phone only.
The iPhone Pro Max models are available on Amazon and Flipkart and I have also purchased from there.

Congratulations bro 💕. I am also using iPhone 11 till date and Nothing 1 as android counter part.
Hope they bring Type C to 15/16. I can go on with 11 for another year as it is still performing strong after almost 2 years. Just🤞for Type C.
And hope they streamline their prices, as they did with Apple TV this year. Then they will be able to onboard a lot more users to it’s platform. Indian pricing still needs a major correction.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock