• Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,040

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was contemplating buying a tablet for home usage due to the online classes etc. due to the recent situation. I was checking for options during the recent sale. I was comparing several options and finalized Samsung Tab A7 and Huawei Mediapad M5 Lite. Due to the fact that we get a Stylus along with the tab, I finally went with the Huawei Mediapad M5 Lite (3 GB/32 GB) on Flipkart. It cost me 14500 including the SBI discount. The tab was delivered yesterday and I wanted to share a brief review. Let's get to it.

In the box:

There is a 4A charger, USB<->Type-C cable, Stylus, and of course the Tab itself! No case or screen protector provided.

nTZ5qEJ.jpg

9O8Doj8.jpg

VVOCBET.jpg

Design and Build Quality:

The tab looks really good and is comfortable to hold in the hands. It feels premium, I felt that Huawei did a great job with the design. Only Gold (White on the front) color is available in this config, so I had to go for it, though I would have liked a Black front. I did order a flip cover on Amazon for the tab though, which is due for delivery next week.

Display:

FHD Display is excellent to look at. Viewing angles are great and watching videos is a pleasure on this tab. This is actually my first tablet, so it feels very different (In a nicer manner) to use the device to watch videos on it.

WV8YvPQ.jpg

OELIwQR.jpg

Camera:

The camera is just for the namesake on this tablet, it might be the case with any tablet I guess. It takes below-par pictures and we can forget that the camera actually exists with the quality it gives. The front cam is decent though and is good enough for the video calls (My primary purpose for this tab).

Software:

I was a bit skeptical about this due to Huawei's issues with Google. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the May 2020 security update that it shown right out of the box. Though the tablet runs on Oreo, Huawei seems to be pushing security updates regularly. The fact that there was an update to the August 2020 security update as soon as I checked, should prove that.

gNDUT6d.jpg

ETOCM6D.jpg

Performance:

Performance is decent with good RAM optimization. It has got 3 GB RAM. I was able to play Asphalt 8 without noticeable lag. Tablet did not heat up during the setup and during the usage, which means heat management is good.

Overall, I believe this tablet is decent enough under 15k and I recommend it to anyone looking to buy a tab for online classes or for watching videos. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about it. Thanks for reading!

Congratulations bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock