Boat comparing themselves with Apple

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,092
Buying a Boat is better than buying the Apple product through EMI.
True, no point of buying non necessity things on EMI. My cousin lost his Samsung phone (Idk, some model with edge) worth 60k last month while taking selfie in River Ganga in Kolkata. Uncle is still paying EMI for it. Irony was he had bought this old model just last year. It didn't even had 5G. He gave me to backup his photos on Google Photos. It was such a pain doing on so 4G data. He was even criticising 5G saying it harms phones. 🤦🏻

I have a pair of headphones I bought in 2017. Stopped working within 6 months. They did a free pick-up and gave a free replacement which still works including the mic despite using it roughly. So ₹499 I spent was a steal for the product.
I had purchased 4 airdopes between 2020-22.Hardly 2 working.5.1 from Boat has frequent disconnection issue.Not at all happy with their longevity

I had purchased 4 airdopes between 2020-22.Hardly 2 working.5.1 from Boat has frequent disconnection issue.Not at all happy with their longevity
Boat earbuds aren't good, my friend bought it but it was stopped working within 2 months, the replaced buds are also not working well.

But Boat earphones & neck bands are durable, my brother-in-law has thrown his neckband many times but it's still working great.

I am using boat and jbl and samsung eardopes. All are quite good foe their price.
I feel apple eardope is overpriced.

This is just a plain ridiculous comparison.

Apple AirPods are in the premium category, priced above the 15k range, where there are very few products. This category attracts three kinds of users: those who want to show off, ecosystem enthusiasts, and audio nerds. It's obviously dominated by the first two groups. I, for one, prefer using the Samsung Buds 2 Pro for the sake of the ecosystem.

BoAt, on the other hand, is in a completely different category, with their maximum price around 5k, and most boAt buyers fall in the 1k to 2.5k range. I have used them in the past, and they're a complete value-for-money proposition, offering decent quality considering the price.

Therefore, comparing Apple AirPods and boAt earphones is not practical due to the significant differences in their target markets, pricing strategies, and consumer bases. Each serves a distinct segment with unique expectations and preferences.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock