Breaking Airtel partners with Apple to offer Apple TV+ and Apple Music; Wynk to shut down

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 2,825
Apple tv+ is not exclusive to Airtel, it is already available with TATA Play Binge OTT packs.
They probably mean for Airtel users it will be exclusively bundled with broadband and postpaid plans, in other words prepaid users will be excluded and they can switch to postpaid if they want access to this 😅

They probably mean for Airtel users it will be exclusively bundled with broadband and postpaid plans, in other words prepaid users will be excluded and they can switch to postpaid if they want access to this 😅
I think they will bundle with broadband 1499 and above plans:ROFLMAO:, but we can watch on TATA play binge (flexi lite) @ Rs.149/- for Apple TV+ alongwith another 3 apps

Last edited:
It's will happen after 1 year as per Airtel reveals. the plans pricing will offers for 2GB pr day or postpaid users will be RS 899. Airtel straigthegic partnership will offers a lots of global music that attract more users on their network after Apple music+ and Apple TV+. For iPhone's users with Airtel sim, it will be basically free as i heard. For other's users, you have to pick plans to get access.
It won't be available to prepaid users at all. Most users have to shift to Airtel postpaid to access both. Make Airtel network great again, that's what Airtel agenda is before SA shift.

I hope 50-80 million shifts to postpaid above 899+.

Both Apple TV+ and Apple Music will most likely to be included in current mobile, broadband , XStream Premium and Airtel Black plans..... As right now we get Wynk Music free subscription with various plans of all above services so that shall be converted to Apple Music and similarly Apple TV+ subscription will be provided in applicable plans.....we may also see more variants of Airtel XStream Premium Subscription plans as well as Prepaid , Postpaid, XStream Fiber / Wi Fi and Airtel Black Plans be launched to offer more choice to customers so as to opt for a plan which best serves their requirements.

Lastly i am expecting Airtel to add more App/Content Platforms in its various OTT bundled plans/offerings which are available across their Mobile, DTH, OTT, Broadband and Airtel Black services

Both Apple TV+ and Apple Music will most likely to be included in current mobile, broadband , XStream Premium and Airtel Black plans..... As right now we get Wynk Music free subscription with various plans of all above services so that shall be converted to Apple Music and similarly Apple TV+ subscription will be provided in applicable plans.....we may also see more variants of Airtel XStream Premium Subscription plans as well as Prepaid , Postpaid, XStream Fiber / Wi Fi and Airtel Black Plans be launched to offer more choice to customers so as to opt for a plan which best serves their requirements.

Lastly i am expecting Airtel to add more App/Content Platforms in its various OTT bundled plans/offerings which are available across their Mobile, DTH, OTT, Broadband and Airtel Black services
Still Zee content not added in xstream play

Still Zee content not added in xstream play

Buddy why do u always look for shortcomings in Airtel rather than sometimes also appreciating if a good step is taken..... Tomorrow if they add Zee5 u will take name of another app which is missing but still not applaud addition of Zee5.

It is good to highlight shortcomings but with same enthusiasm one should also commend the good steps taken by a company

Where is this mentioned? It will def happen before 2024 ends:
zNhqMt4.jpeg
You will know soon or later. It's not necessary you to know all things. If you keep asking about everything in as explanations. Why you don't apply for a professor job in local university.

A sign to offer current postpaid plans at 899-999 in near future. Brace yourselves.
Right now, they will be offering to Airtel Wi-Fi , Fiber postpaid users as a bundle. A few week later, Airtel had removed Wi-Fi plans from their official website. i think that they will revamped new plans along with Apple TV+, Apple Music+ content with x-stream users. The plan will also increase pricing most of users as per 899 INR for basic goes up to 3999 INR for premium users.

Back
Top Bottom