Breaking Airtel partners with Apple to offer Apple TV+ and Apple Music; Wynk to shut down

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 2,825
Today communication received from Airtel on this.

Dear Wynk user, we wish to inform you that Airtel is entering into a partnership with Apple Music. As a result, by the end of 2024, Wynk App will no longer be available. You will soon be able to buy Apple Music on Thanks app. Get ready for an immersive high-quality music experience with Apple Music. More information will follow soon.

f9wkvLY.png

Why is the app called Airtel Thanks?
Airtel Thanks was introduced as their rewards program whose success prompted them to integrate all of their services around that program and its tier system.

The App was later renamed from My Airtel to further push it and make it primarily to access that loyalty program, check your current level and redeem rewards. Also, they probably wanted to differentiate from Jio as they also call their app MyJio.

Right now, they will be offering to Airtel Wi-Fi , Fiber postpaid users as a bundle. A few week later, Airtel had removed Wi-Fi plans from their official website. i think that they will revamped new plans along with Apple TV+, Apple Music+ content with x-stream users. The plan will also increase pricing most of users as per 899 INR for basic goes up to 3999 INR for premium users.

They will add new variants of plans, there won't be price increase in most plans....also if plan prices increases that will be to increase ARPU which operators revise every 6 months or so

plan prices increases that will be to increase ARPU whic
Airtel will offer new plans as per employee in my area, hp. he told me new plans will offer with a new speed in the coming months. Airtel Wi-Fi or Fiber will bundle Apple music at only next year.

Airtel will offer new plans as per employee in my area, hp. he told me new plans will offer with a new speed in the coming months. Airtel Wi-Fi or Fiber will bundle Apple music at only next year.
Yes, that is what i said some new plans will be launched but old ones will also remain available

Back
Top Bottom