Boat comparing themselves with Apple

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,089
After watching the above ad, Noise wearable brand be like:

S9fl1n9.jpeg

How does Boat headphones compared to Apple Airpods? I use Oppo Enco Buds 2. I am more than satisfied with the clarity and sound. I have friends who own expensive iPhones and flagship Samsung phones. Never seen one use Apple Airpods. I see them use neckbands and tws of Realme, OnePlus, Boat, Noise etc.

First of all Boat till very recently used to just brand items bought from China.Secondly,though Boat sound quality is decent for its price range, its durability is questionable.

First of all Boat till very recently used to just brand items bought from China.Secondly,though Boat sound quality is decent for its price range, its durability is questionable.
I have a pair of headphones I bought in 2017. Stopped working within 6 months. They did a free pick-up and gave a free replacement which still works including the mic despite using it roughly. So ₹499 I spent was a steal for the product.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock