Discussion Beware of using Google Pay For Money Transfers

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 28,109
But while disabling it in settings only the notifications get blocked. Is it stops sharing the bank transaction details with them(true caller). I don't gave true caller any right to use my account details.
They're not using your account details... They're just reading your sms.. Simply try disabling the read sms permission..

They're not using your account details... They're just reading your sms.. Simply try disabling the read sms permission..
If so its ok. I felt while seeing it,those notifications are something more than sms.Not meant they are using my complete account details, but doubted a parallel action going along with G pay.Note that truecaller has online payment option now. When I touches the notification they ask the mobile number for verification. Any way thanks bro for your help.

Last edited:
I got a notification today from Google Pay app, saying the transaction had failed and any money debited will be refunded to my bank account. I went into the transactions and I can see that it does show failed. But the money was already credited to the beneficiary account few days ago. I'm not sure what's going on, CHAOS!!

ED1991-B3-A4-BD-4256-9386-1-F200-D76-FA2-E.jpg

I got a notification today from Google Pay app, saying the transaction had failed and any money debited will be refunded to my bank account. I went into the transactions and I can see that it does show failed. But the money was already credited to the beneficiary account few days ago. I'm not sure what's going on, CHAOS!!

ED1991-B3-A4-BD-4256-9386-1-F200-D76-FA2-E.jpg
The system is still clever as the money is debited from your account...

This is called Digital India..
At one point, even I thought of throw away the smart phones & switch to a basic multimedia mobile & start a new bank account in a high reputed bank with ATM card only which would be more secure..
So many loopholes are there in our digital transactions it seems..🤔🤔

I also faced the same problem, almost its going to be 10 days. Ihave sent bank statement. I got exactly the same reply via mail as mentioned above from google Awaiting update.

Same thing happened with me I pay my bsnl broadband payment via Google pay in February 2020 money got deducted from my account but till date this msg show to me and no refund

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock