Discussion Beware of using Google Pay For Money Transfers

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 28,208
Actually it's not with google pay only, can happen with any UPI app. It'll be refunded generally the next day or within a week. In very few cases it might take more than that.

Has anyone used Whatsapp for money transfers/payments? Has been working flawlessly for me

I also using the same. Bcz it tied with SBI Bro. So I believe that. Here after I aware. I also experienced the same problem. But it very small amounts. 50, 100. Mostly I transfer the amount through my BOI mobile banking. @Siva . And very useful thread👍

I have already uninstall PhonePe and Google Pay app. I personally feel lack of security there. Even, most of time, money can't be send to third parties via these apps.

Better not use Apps for Money transfer, use Desktop/Laptop browser. I had also face the same issue some time back, i transfer money to my friend through ICICI mobile app, it throws error, hence i did another transfer again. Then he told me that, he received the money twice and he return the amount. What if i face the issue with third party and he did not tell me that, he received the money twice?

I am daily doing upi tras. But up to now not faced this type issue if this happens then money get instant refunded or within 24h . I used most is paytm and phonpe . I have done tras. Of 1l through phonpe several times . I happy with upi easy and best

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock