Best RO Purifier in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

princemoga

Banned
Reaction score
I have been using the Aquaguard water filter since eight years but that is not RO. So now I am looking for an RO based water purifiers but my concern is maintenance cost. I heard from a friend that RO water filters have a very high maintenance cost and I should be avoided buying it.

Last edited:
I heard from a friend that RO water filters have a very high maintenance cost and I should be avoided buying it.
All i can say is, He is wrong.

I use AquaSure UV+RO purifier, only one servicing need in every two years! And it is worth mentioning, we use borewell water which is way too hard water.

Last edited:
I am using aquaguard reviva 50 which cost rs 5000 maintenance every year or in 18 months. That maintenance can be reduced, If the water is not hard at your place.In our case water is too much hard so it destroys but, whatever I have found it's the best RO filter I have used till now.

I am using Kent RO (Grand +) and i service it once a year or so. I got it in 2011 and changed filters 3 years back and paid some Rs 2K-3K or so.

I have been using the Aquaguard water filter since eight years but that is not RO. So now I am looking for an RO based water filter but my concern is maintenance cost. I heard from a friend that RO water filters have a very high maintenance cost and I should be avoided buying it.
First go for quick hardness test for your water if it is under upper limit then you don't need to go for RO purifier in that case UV purifier will do your job .(of killing bacteria & virus in your drinking water, if any)
And if you find it over the limit then go for RO purifier only then you don't need the combination of UV+RO. RO has the capability of both reducing the water hardness & eliminating bacteria & virus.(Depending on the size of RO membrane)

There are many good or water purifiers available in India.
But what kind of water purifier would be ideal for you is really depends upon your requirements and also on your budget.

To see the list of the Best RO water purifiers available in India visit.
I am going to mention some of the good or water purifier is here

Kent Grand Plus

Kent Grand Plus is one of the most popular water purifier available in the Indian market.

It has got many good reviews from the customers.
This water purifier comes with RO, UV and UF water purification.
Additional it also has a TDS controller.
TDS controller basically helps to retain the essential minerals in the water.
This water purifier completes its water purification in 6 stages
It comes with 8 litre water storage tank.
It also has some good features such as Spin welded RO membrane, push fit components and built in SMPS.
Know more about all the specifications and detailed review of kent Grand Plus here.

Aquaguard geneus
Aquaguard geneus is also a very popular water purifier in India.
this water purifier comes with a very elegant looks and it also has a glass holding tray.
This water purifier comes with RO, UV and use of water purification
This water purifier also has a TDS controller
It comes with 7 litre water storage tank.
the most unique part about this water purifier is that it comes with some advanced sensors which are very practical as well.
Know all the details about the sensors here.

Aquaguard Reviva
Aquaguard reviva has a very strong body and it is made from Food grade plastic which is non-toxic and durable as well.
This water purifier comes with RO and UV water purification.
This water purifier completes its water purification in eight stages.
To see the detailed review of this water purifier click here.

Livpure Touch Plus
If you are looking for a compact and trendy water purifier then Livpure Touch Plus is ideal choice for you.
This water purifier is made from Food grade plastic which is non-toxic and durable as well.
It comes with RO, UV and use of water purification Technology.
It completes its water purification in seven stages
this water purifier comes with 8.5 l water storage tank.
the unique part about this water purifier is that it does not comes with traditional tab for dispensing water instead it comes with multistage dispensing options.
Know more about multi dispensing options as well as pros and cons of this water purifier here.

If you are confused between Kent Grand Plus and Aquaguard geneus then this article will help you to make right decision.

As mentioned above what kind of RO water purifier would be best for you is also depends upon your budget.

So if you have a budget of 15000 then you will get a very good RO water purifier which have all the three that is RO UV and UF water purification technology used along with a TDS controller.
to see the list of the Best RO water purifiers having TDS controller click here.

Also click here to see the list of the Best RO water purifiers under 15000 rupees.

If you have budget of 10,000 them you will not get many options in water purifiers having a RO water purification Technology. But there are some good water purifiers also under 10000 rupees.

To see the list of the Best RO water purifiers under 10000 rupees click here.

Just buy a TDS meter in Amazon it costs less than Rs250,check TDS of you water and if it is more than 300-400 then only go for RO otherwise continue with UV based water purifiers as their maintenance is just Rs1500 per year otherwise most RO companies ask for Rs3500 to 5000 as yearly maintenance after 1 year warranty is completed

I am using Kent Grand+ & it's servicing is done every month with change in iron filter(optional) as the iron content is very high here. The RO membrane & carbon filter are changed twice in a year which was costing me too much so, I did it's insurance & now I pay just 4000/year & servicing + parts replacement is done monthly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock