OTF Exclusive Bayern Munich are the Champions of Bundesliga Season 2020-2021

Even after SELECT 1/2, they are telecasting dog out feed instead of football. Trust me i with @somnath chakraborty have repeatedly raised that issue on twitter. Star is a big irresponsible broadcaster!
here's the tweet select will show ipl
and dougout feed also this year
vte93Hh.png

Even after SELECT 1/2, they are telecasting dog out feed instead of football. Trust me i with @somnath chakraborty have repeatedly raised that issue on twitter. Star is a big irresponsible broadcaster!
Sorry but India me to cricket hi chalega.In my college hostel days only 2 guys out of the entire hostel population of around 500-600 of 1st year boys used to watch football.One me and the other guy an Australian

Sorry but India me to cricket hi chalega.In my college hostel days only 2 guys out of the entire hostel population of around 500-600 of 1st year boys used to watch football.One me and the other guy an Australian
you have any other option than cricket watching when sports channel showing 22 hrs cricket even highlight when no live cricket then what to expect.

if you came in bengal you know the footbal craze.
i am from bengal so use this as example. in derby almost 1 laks people came to watch football and in rainy night also when not big match happen just for love towards club people came almost 15k.
even in one isl match of atk in yvk almost 10k people watch match even on 11pm i don't know any where in india this type of football craze like bengal

i think football craze is depend on how much player came from that state.

you never see too much player came from bengal , odisha ,north east region , goa established and too many cricket player and that belt football craze is gone sky high.
but other place like delhi , mumbai , bengalore cricket craze is on another level. but only exception is kerala that place football and cricket both loved similarily

you have any other option than cricket watching when sports channel showing 22 hrs cricket even highlight when no live cricket then what to expect.

if you came in bengal you know the footbal craze.
i am from bengal so use this as example. in derby almost 1 laks people came to watch football and in rainy night also when not big match happen just for love towards club people came almost 15k.
even in one isl match of atk in yvk almost 10k people watch match even on 11pm o don't know any where in india this type of football craze like bengal
That is true only for Goa,Kerala and WB.I am from Bihar but still somehow i started liking football from school days itself.But yes now craze of football is increasing in younger generation

that because new genaration of kids too much touch too football related games like pes and fifa but before 90's era people not too much connected to this games and they only relay on football world cup and they show no interest in club football.

i think only messi , ronaldo and ronaldinho play big part to advertise football

If i am reading correctly it says that Star OFFERED 60% less money and not that Bundesliga cut the rates by 60%.Anyway UEFA has started a precedence,they are returning back some 500 mill Euros to broadcasters worldwide for them to cope up with loses.I think now the days of eye watering deals are over atleast for next 3-4 years.Bundesliga will have to adjust their targets and go for more or less same amount of money which Star offered
Yes, correct. I just read and heading and got a different impression.:shutup:

That is true only for Goa,Kerala and WB.I am from Bihar but still somehow i started liking football from school days itself.But yes now craze of football is increasing in younger generation
Football craze doesn't mean watching all football matches here. Their is huge fan following for Argentina, Brazil, Barca, RM, MANU etc and for Messi, CR7. Rest of matches still suffer from low interest and less viewers (ISL too getting good interest)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock