OTF Exclusive Bayern Munich are the Champions of Bundesliga Season 2020-2021

No broadcaster for india
NRLVGkK.png

I am not overtly sad by discontinuation of Bundesliga on Star.Anyway Bundesliga was like a step child for them.Barely they showed any team other than Bayern unless the timings were late night.I just hope Bundesliga is picked by a decent broadcaster hopefully Sony who should add Bundesliga and give it preference over Serie A

I am not overtly sad by discontinuation of Bundesliga on Star.Anyway Bundesliga was like a step child for them.Barely they showed any team other than Bayern unless the timings were late night.I just hope Bundesliga is picked by a decent broadcaster hopefully Sony who should add Bundesliga and give it preference over Serie A
Eurosport would the ideal choice

Sony doesn't have enough channels to telecast both Serie A and Bundesliga. Chance are negligible for broadcasting in India.

Sony doesn't have enough channels to telecast both Serie A and Bundesliga. Chance are negligible for broadcasting in India.
They have 4 channels dedicated to sports and in past they have shown Champions league on Pix too.How many more channels do you need?

It's a golden chance for Eurosport and 1sport to stablish themselves
Lots off football and cricket tv rights renewal are in pending
Eurosport and 1Sport will offer a very small amount, Bundesliga may not come that cheap. Bundesliga already cut the rights amount by 60%, still Star was not interested.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock