Discussion Inter are the Champions of Serie A Season 2020-2021

when you know you are heading to europa league juve board be like paisa hi le lete hai ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
lnk16Wh.png

scene after italian transfer window open . cr7 like๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
lmyUXOG.jpg

Hopefully Juventus gets knocked out of Champions league contention today, then Chances of Ronaldo staying at Juventus from next season becomes almost null, because I don't think that he will like to play Europa league. And after Ronaldo's departure from Seria there will be almost no reason left for Sony to renew Seria Rights. And after that for running Sony Ten 2 they can look to acquire way more interesting LA Liga as Messi is almost confirmed staying at Barca after Aguero arrival.

Last edited:
Hopefully Juventus gets knocked out of Champions league contention today, then Chances of Ronaldo staying at Juventus from next season becomes almost null, because I don't think that he will like to play Europa league. And after Ronaldo's departure from Seria there will be almost no reason left for Sony to renew Seria Rights. And after that for running Sony Ten 2 they can look to acquire way more interesting LA Liga as Messi is almost confirmed staying at Barca after Aguero arrival.
But i like seria a more than la liga.imo seria a is more entertaining nd competitive than la liga

But i like seria a more than la liga.imo seria a is more entertaining nd competitive than la liga
you guyz waiting for la liga and seria a i waited for french league in sony if cr7 join psg ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock