OTF Exclusive Bayern Munich are the Champions of Bundesliga Season 2020-2021

No broadcaster for india
NRLVGkK.png
There should be facebook or any other has to buy the rights

If i am reading correctly it says that Star OFFERED 60% less money and not that Bundesliga cut the rates by 60%.Anyway UEFA has started a precedence,they are returning back some 500 mill Euros to broadcasters worldwide for them to cope up with loses.I think now the days of eye watering deals are over atleast for next 3-4 years.Bundesliga will have to adjust their targets and go for more or less same amount of money which Star offered
Atleast someone buy the rights here in india now people are taking football seriously now we want live action

B

But I think there channel's ate not available in India
Wait for 2 more days. Bundesliga announced broadcasting rights for Korea, Japan and Thailand today. The negotiations may be in process with Indian Broadcaster. We will know by Thursday. Although chances are very less. The only broadcaster i think has any chance to pick Bundesliga rights is Eurosports.

It's very unfortunate to see no broadcaster is interested in Bundesliga. I fear it's going the Ligue 1 way.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock