Bank accounts to be linked to Aadhar card by April 30 or face blockade: IT department

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
It's only for accounts opened between July 2014 and August 2015? Why so specific time period?

Good move. It will help our government to get details of peoples' black money!

prasad1979 said:
It's only for accounts opened between July 2014 and August 2015? Why so specific time period?

The measure was announced by the Income Tax department on Tuesday and aims to comply with the Foreign Tax Compliance Act (FACTA), a deal which India signed with the united States. As per the mutual agreement, the two countries can exchange information about tax evaders very easily.  :k

Is it only me or everyone facing issues in linking aadhaar to SBI through Online Banking?

Bapun Raz said:
Is it only me or everyone facing issues in linking aadhaar to SBI through Online Banking?

Faced with same problem. Then visited branch to submit  :s

Sarkar said:
Faced with same problem. Then visited branch to submit  :s

They did within seconds kya? :shy

Bapun Raz said:
They did within seconds kya? :shy

It's not ICIC or Axis bro. We have to stand in long queue standing in front of counter. If I am not wrong then at that day I was behind 72 people at counter #2 :s

But yes they did it instantaneously as soon as I reach counter after 5-6 hrs of standing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock