Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

Hello covid cricket fan you have zero game knowledge you just say things to prove your narrative with no logic
1) He was injured during WTC final team was considering him as Keeper instead of Bharat.
2) He is a permanent part of odi setup since 2019 as middle order batter. There was "no last minute arrangement" he rightfully got his place back as soon as he was fit.
Applying your same logic then why was he made VC when hardik got injured in WC? Iyer was fully fit right.

And I didn't say he is the only contender, I said he is "one of the contenders" Obviously there are players like Iyer, Hardik who are part of leadership group do you not understand English too along with cricket?
Joke of the year. Iyer is the only contender for captaincy. If Rahul given captaincy of any format, I will be shocked. Hardik won't get captaincy, considering his fitness. If he gets captaincy, he will only bat. But again where he will bat. We saw how much sixth bowling option created chaos in WC. I am sorry, I forgot completely Rahul was injured in IPL itself and Pandya made captain. But again, Rahane was dropped and that's why captaincy came to Rahul in South Africa and Bangladesh. In ODIs, it won't happen. Because till now, Rahul hasn't lead the IPL team to finals. Neither KXIP and LSG. Iyer have once, DC. Rishab Pant can play as a keeper, if BCCI doesn't want Sanju at four/five. Rahul can be opener with Gill if Rohit retires. Again if Rahul is selected as keeper batsman in South Africa tests I will be suprised.

He is a permanent part of odi setup since 2019 as middle order batter.

Yes,but if he would have failed in Asia cup, then Kishan would have played few matches in WC for sure.

Last edited:
j7BsQmd.png

bUxqFql.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom