Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

Arshdeep singh insta story

OzmHCYg.jpg

I hope Virat Kohli and Rohit retires from white ball format, they should continue to play test cricket. Devdutt Paddikal and Sai Sudarshan should get chance in South Africa tour.
They won't retire untill 2026 / 27 I guess . Yes BCCI must try out youngster in the SA series. Infact I want SKY to play in the test series. The wicket will suit his style of play . Also I want Prasidh Krishna to make his test debut in Joburg . Plus Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan should open

They won't retire untill 2026 / 27 I guess . Yes BCCI must try out youngster in the SA series. Infact I want SKY to play in the test series. The wicket will suit his style of play . Also I want Prasidh Krishna to make his test debut in Joburg . Plus Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan should open
Gill has to perform in England and South Africa to justify his place. Ishan Kishan should play only T20i. He doesn't belong to test and ODI level. Someone else needs to be there till Pant gets fit. I don't see Rahul playing ODIs anymore. Abhimanyu Easwaran needs to be back up for Gill. If he fails in first test, Easwaran should get chance. You are right, Sky should get chance for South Africa test series. But he doesn't have place. Iyer fit, Rahul back in the contention for test XI. Rahane might get chance for last time. I would like to see Umran Malik instead of Prasidh Krishna. Don't want to see Jadeja again close to any team. His time is over. Maybe last series against England. But even in that series, I want to see Shams Mulani or Saurabh Kumar.

Jaiswal
Rohit
Gill/Easwaran
Kohli
Iyer/Rahane/Rahul
Rahul/Srikar Bharat
Shardul
Ashwin
Shami
Bumrah
Siraj/Prasidh

I don't want Virat to retire from ODI cricket. But again, he needs to go, this was best time to retire by winning World Cup. But we are not winning next WC as well as we don't have fast bowling all rounders. Hardik Pandya is just unfit for ODI cricket. Also, he doesn't deserve to be in Indian team anymore. So winning next world cup is also impossible..

Back
Top Bottom