Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

Too fast😂😂 pls continue providing us comedy content everyday
It's not about comedy. It's about getting to reality. We didn't work on why we lost in 2003. Because of which, 2007, happened. Some tough calls were taken and hence we won world cup in 2011 and again CT13. After that nothing. We came so close, but not winning it. The period is over for these guys which I mentioned. There is no way they can win it in 2027. This was their peak. I don't see any other peak for Virat Kohli than this. These people can contribute in test cricket. I want them to focus on that, so that Pant can be our test skipper and Rahul/Iyer can be our ODI skipper. What's wrong in that. By focussing on Test cricket, they can focus on first class cricket and county cricket in best possible way. Maybe we can win WTC. There is still some life left in Ashwin/Shardul/Jadeja/Shami. So we can win with them.

As per fox sports rutu scored 100
Late night job is hard

lQ39qFo.jpg

World Cup winners Steve Smith and Adam Zampa are understood to have already flown home ahead of tonight's third match in Guwahati in India's north-east, while Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Josh Inglis and Sean Abbott will all return tomorrow.

Updated Australia T20 squad: Matthew Wade (c), Jason Behrendorff, Tim David, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Ellis, Chris Green, Aaron Hardie, Travis Head, Ben McDermott, Josh Philippe, Tanveer Sangha, Matt Short, Kane Richardson

Last edited:
29nccIE.jpg

🚨NEWS - Australia has rested Steve Smith and Adam Zampa for the remainder of the T20I series v India. Additionally, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, and Josh Inglis will miss the last two T20Is.
[4th & 5th].

It seems that now Australia's D team will play against India.

29nccIE.jpg

🚨NEWS - Australia has rested Steve Smith and Adam Zampa for the remainder of the T20I series v India. Additionally, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, and Josh Inglis will miss the last two T20Is.
[4th & 5th].

Chris Green talented tall offie and good batsman as well, I guess he has Shield Hundred as well, so he can bat. Ben Mcdemott has hundred against Pakistan in ODI, he is lethal batsman.

If Smith is out, then head will open and won't play sluggish innings like him which will put pressure on India for sure.

29nccIE.jpg

[4th & 5th].

Bbl stars return early
Too much pressure to stay alive against ipl

Back
Top Bottom