Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

He also thinks Rohit and Kohli are old person. They are literally youth icons.
Bro, for next WC they will be 40 and 39. Virat, Rohit has WC and Champions Trophy. Nothing more to achieve. They should help India transition by winning next WTC. They should focus on that, this is what I believe. If Rohit is not playing, Rahul should open in ODIs to accomodate Ishan/Pant/Samson at five(and give up wicketkeeping). I don't want to see Pandya disturbing the balance of T20 as well as ODIs. Ruturaj played really slow, but he wanted to score as he was unlucky in first innings. With MS gone after this IPL season, he will improve once more responsibility comes. So Jaiswal doesn't have place, even if I wanted to. He has lot of time to play cricket. Let him focus on test cricket and then he can play ODI cricket for next four year cycle. These new players should look for winning trophy instead of beating VK and Rohit's runs record. I believed in 2014, Rahul can beat the records of VK after seeing his MCG innings. But that didn't happen because sometimes Rahane opened, Dhawan was regular. So he didn't get chance. Then we invested in Pant, Rayudu, Pandey, so he didn't get chance in middle order as well. He did fantastic job from 2019-2023, but he needs to be part of that transition phase Indian cricket requires at the moment. So Jaiswal doesn't have place. I hope you agree.

Last edited:
eQCLLSC.png

Back
Top Bottom