Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

Without Luck, no one wins world cup final with just play (Toss, Pitch are crucial for WTC /ODI WC final)
It was not luck as Ashwin said in his YouTube channel. We lacked strategy for finals. Surya, Siraj never performed like we wanted them to be(See the finals of Asia Cup, did siraj performed the way we wanted him to be). After Pandya was injured, Prasidh was brought in. Who does that? I mean who? Like to like replacement is needed. We didn't do that. There should be some surprise package every world cup. Inglis to me was surprise package for WC after Carey hit some 90s in South Africa. Kuldeep was ineffective. When ball was seaming and swinging, Rohit didn't give ball to Siraj. Yes, Shami picked up wicket of Warner, but after he beat outside edge of Head twice, it was needed to bring Siraj. But that didn't happen. After just 240, we needed to have some kind of strategy. See the full over Cummins bowled to Iyer in his dismissal(Till that time, Cummins hardly performed, wickets he got was not earned, but he earned that wicket). They properly executed it. After Gills dismissal, Rohit needed to stay on the crease. That didn't happen. When you scored runs of first two balls, why you need to take another risk. Communication was required which Virat didn't have with Rohit(The way Ishan did with Surya in last match).

i don t know why people are saying negative things about the indian team... we were the only one team in world cup to beat all the participating teams.... it was just hard luck that we couldnt cross the line.... This current T20 team can grow thy just need good captain... like KL rahul we need youngsters to put their hands up and make it count like how rinku singh did... these bilateral series can really help us for t20 w/c

Without Luck, no one wins world cup final with just play (Toss, Pitch are crucial for WTC /ODI WC final)
Gill didn't have experience of batting in England, so he was supposed to fail. Also, post dengue he wasn't at his best in WC. Australia had so many left handers, still we didn't picked Ashwin over Jadeja, I mean what's wrong with our team? Absolutely ridiculous. We are still going back to Rahane and Rahul, Kishan, Unadkat in test matches. I mean don't we have other players? Easwaran(+Surya) who was part of last tour of England, didn't get chance till now. After you pushed away Yadav and Ishant(Also Shami is on the back end of the career), we still don't have fast bowlers who can replace them. This is not how we transition team. Starc, Cummins, Pattinson got chance when Johnson, Siddle, Harris was still there. Hazelwood got chance when they were there. When we will give chance?

prepared pitch to favour us, got batting even after losing toss, hand picked the final venue, a full stadium supporting the team - what luck was missing there?
We had all the luck and favourable conditions, but failed to perform.

i don t know why people are saying negative things about the indian team... we were the only one team in world cup to beat all the participating teams.... it was just hard luck that we couldnt cross the line.... This current T20 team can grow thy just need good captain... like KL rahul we need youngsters to put their hands up and make it count like how rinku singh did... these bilateral series can really help us for t20 w/c
We even beat all teams by luck. Results would have been different, if we would have bat 1st against Aus and Pak. Even after getting all support, we still loose by a huge margin from Australia in final.

So whatever be the result of bilateral, ICT are chockers. The WC defeat is more humiliating than 2003 and it will hunt us for a long time.

prepared pitch to favour us, got batting even after losing toss, hand picked the final venue, a full stadium supporting the team - what luck was missing there?
We had all the luck and favourable conditions, but failed to perform.
Home team Gujarat titans lost in IPL final 2023, even batting first with huge support.
Dhoni have most luck than any captain in India, winning Tosses in crucial time, assessing pitches

It was not luck as Ashwin said in his YouTube channel. We lacked strategy for finals. Surya, Siraj never performed like we wanted them to be(See the finals of Asia Cup, did siraj performed the way we wanted him to be). After Pandya was injured, Prasidh was brought in. Who does that? I mean who? Like to like replacement is needed. We didn't do that. There should be some surprise package every world cup. Inglis to me was surprise package for WC after Carey hit some 90s in South Africa. Kuldeep was ineffective. When ball was seaming and swinging, Rohit didn't give ball to Siraj. Yes, Shami picked up wicket of Warner, but after he beat outside edge of Head twice, it was needed to bring Siraj. But that didn't happen. After just 240, we needed to have some kind of strategy. See the full over Cummins bowled to Iyer in his dismissal(Till that time, Cummins hardly performed, wickets he got was not earned, but he earned that wicket). They properly executed it. After Gills dismissal, Rohit needed to stay on the crease. That didn't happen. When you scored runs of first two balls, why you need to take another risk. Communication was required which Virat didn't have with Rohit(The way Ishan did with Surya in last match).
Sorry bhai if hearts, i guess you are the one who is posting bring back spinner to attack, its just guess bhai... Sorry if hurts.

Back
Top Bottom