Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Please go and read my old posts where I have shared dhoni and kartik stats in odi😊😊😊😊
Ok, Unlike you, I went back and read your post😊😊😊 I believe you are talking about this.

Your above post only talks about batting at No 4 position after 2015 WC in ODIs. Even then Dhoni's average of 40.72 is not at all bad. However, we should compare the batting at all positions. Let me show you the overall average of both in 2017, 2018, 2019.

DK:

DKODIs.png

Dhoni:

Dhoni-ODIs.png

If you look at the above, only in 2018 Dhoni struggled. And that is what I told you in the previous reply, you should have said "Karthik is better than Dhoni in 2018" not "Karthik is better than Dhoni". The second statement is very generic and insults the stats. And If we take the 1st innings comparison, then even in 2018 Dhoni is better than Karthik😊😊😊

And If Dinesk Karthik is a great player, why is his average in 30's, even after playing around 100 ODIs? Because he doesn't know how to play in 1st innings and is very one dimensional😊😊😊

FYI, Even Dinesh Karthik doesn't hate Dhoni as much as you😊😊😊 He still has sense and accepts who is better😊😊😊 Below are all in 2018-19 BTW, after Nidahas and even after recent Australian ODI.

Have learned how to finish chases from MS Dhoni, says Dinesh Karthik

Dinesh Karthik feels it's 'unfair' to be compared with MS Dhoni after Nidahas Trophy performance

MS Dhoni gives 'how to play spin' class to Dinesh Karthik in nets ahead of India-Australia 2nd ODI | Cricket News

India vs Australia 2nd ODI: Great to watch MS Dhoni finish off innings, says Dinesh Karthik | Cricket News

You can now RUN since I read your stats and provided better stats.

Ok, Unlike you, I went back and read your post😊😊😊 I believe you are talking about this.

Your above post only talks about batting at No 4 position after 2015 WC in ODIs. Even then Dhoni's average of 40.72 is not at all bad. However, we should compare the batting at all positions. Let me show you the overall average of both in 2017, 2018, 2019.

DK:

DKODIs.png

Dhoni:

Dhoni-ODIs.png

If you look at the above, only in 2018 Dhoni struggled. And that is what I told you in the previous reply, you should have said "Karthik is better than Dhoni in 2018" not "Karthik is better than Dhoni". The second statement is very generic and insults the stats. And If we take the 1st innings comparison, then even in 2018 Dhoni is better than Karthik😊😊😊

And If Dinesk Karthik is a great player, why is his average in 30's, even after playing around 100 ODIs? Because he doesn't know how to play in 1st innings and is very one dimensional😊😊😊

FYI, Even Dinesh Karthik doesn't hate Dhoni as much as you😊😊😊 He still has sense and accepts who is better😊😊😊 Below are all in 2018-19 BTW, after Nidahas and even after recent Australian ODI.

Have learned how to finish chases from MS Dhoni, says Dinesh Karthik

Dinesh Karthik feels it's 'unfair' to be compared with MS Dhoni after Nidahas Trophy performance

MS Dhoni gives 'how to play spin' class to Dinesh Karthik in nets ahead of India-Australia 2nd ODI | Cricket News

India vs Australia 2nd ODI: Great to watch MS Dhoni finish off innings, says
Your stats its clear that kartik is above dhoni in average.still you want to fill up the page 😊😊
If you are fan of dhoni please answer to all trolls he is getting after 1st t20 😊😊

Your stats its clear that kartik is above dhoni in average.

What can I say😊😊 if 31.04 is greater than 50.80 :rofl2::rofl2:

still you want to fill up the page 😊😊

The problem is, even after that you can't understand😊😊 Will keep trying though😊😊

If you are fan of dhoni please answer to all trolls he is getting after 1st t20 😊😊

I'm not a fan of Dhoni😊😊 just a fan of Cricket😊😊 I criticized Dhoni in this thread several times and stated he should not be playing T20s, unlike you who didn't say a single word against Karthik though he failed miserably in 1st T20I. And trolls are always there, I can find 100s of trolls on Karthik after 1st T20I on the internet 😊😊, but I won't quote them here. And as far as I can see you seem to be a loyal fan of Karthik and staunch hater of Dhoni😊😊. Is it because you are from same state as his😊😊 If yes, I will leave it at that😊😊, no problem😊😊

What can I say😊😊 if 31.04 is greater than 50.80 :rofl2::rofl2:

The problem is, even after that you can't understand😊😊 Will keep trying though😊😊

I'm not a fan of Dhoni😊😊 just a fan of Cricket😊😊 I criticized Dhoni in this thread several times and stated he should not be playing T20s, unlike you who didn't say a single word against Karthik though he failed miserably in 1st T20I. And trolls are always there, I can find 100s of trolls on Karthik after 1st T20I on the internet 😊😊, but I won't quote them here. And as far as I can see you seem to be a loyal fan of Karthik and staunch hater of Dhoni😊😊. Is it because you are from same state as his😊😊 If yes, I will leave it at that😊😊, no problem😊😊
Need to see consistent before criticise kartik.lets see how he plays in this two series and i will make my comment.you are jealous of kartik he might replace dhoni in future.dont worry it will happen.😊😊😊

Need to see consistent before criticise kartik.lets see how he plays in this two series and i will make my comment.you are jealous of kartik he might replace dhoni in future.dont worry it will happen.😊😊😊
If Dhoni fails in 1 match after playing good in 3 matches you will criticize him bad, but for Karthik you will wait to see the next match😊😊😊 because he's from your state😊😊😊 Looks like you forgot he's not in the ODI Team😊😊😊 Dhoni must be replaced for sure😊😊 And you don't worry, Pant will replace Dhoni not Karthik😊😊😊 You better find some other player from your state to support😊😊, this guy is no good 😊😊

If Dhoni fails in 1 match after playing good in 3 matches you will criticize him bad, but for Karthik you will wait to see the next match😊😊😊 because he's from your state😊😊😊 Looks like you forgot he's not in the ODI Team😊😊😊 Dhoni must be replaced for sure😊😊 And you don't worry, Pant will replace Dhoni not Karthik😊😊😊 You better find some other player from your state to support😊😊, this guy is no good 😊😊
Dhoni failed in one match ?😊😊😊 May be its for you he failed in one match.
about t20 series this year 39(31) , 20(17),2(4)
vs new zealand
29(37) with australia.
😊😊😊😊😊
He lose his place in odi because of politics in team selection board.They selected rahul how he performed everyone knew 😊😊😊😊
Odi stats of dhoni in the year 2018
21 matches and average 27
😊😊😊😊 He will get place in world cup and even rahul but if not kartik means what can I say😊😊😊😊

Last edited:
Dhoni failed in one match ?😊😊😊 May be its for you he failed in one match.
about t20 series this year 39(31) , 20(17),2(4)
vs new zealand
29(37) with australia.
😊😊😊😊😊
If these scores were from Karthik you would have said he failed only in one match😊😊😊😊😊

And you conveniently forget Karthik's scores in these 4 matches😊😊😊😊

5 (6)
DNB
33 (16)
1(3)

Back
Top Bottom