• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
My Take!!
Dhoni - SURE, regardless of how he performs in WC😊😊😊
Shastri - Chances are there, if India can't make it to the Knock outs😊😊
Kohli- IMPOSSIBLE😊

Just so you know, DK is 33 years Old!
Yes kohli chances are less.might be removed from captain.
Dk is young if u compare cricketer playing at the age of 38😊😊

Captaincy removal is also IMPOSSIBLE. He is too big of a player for all these right now😊😊

Secondly I already told I m not a dhoni fan and choosing between dk and dhoni I would go for DK as for me this is time to groom youngsters for next year's t20 wc and dhoni will certainly retire after the world cup

Dk is young if u compare cricketer playing at the age of 38😊😊

It would be better to groom a player in 20's rather than 30's, if they are thinking of next world cup😊😊

Captaincy removal is also IMPOSSIBLE. He is too big of a player for all these right now😊😊

It would be better to groom a player in 20's rather than 30's, if they are thinking of next world cup😊😊
He didn't get chances because of some players playing till 38.then he must have to get chance at 30 only .Think if dhoni play even after world cup 2019 what will youngsters like pant will do :LOL::LOL:
Thank God he retired from test cricket early otherwise we would have lose many foreign tours and pant would have to get chance after 25 only

Yes that's what I m saying @Siva bro it's better to lose while grooming youngsters than winning with old horses which have no benefit in the future

Got it, I thought you were talking about Dinesh Karthik, my bad!

He didn't get chances because of some players playing till 38.then he must have to get chance at 30 only .Think if dhoni play even after world cup 2019 what will youngsters like pant will do :LOL::LOL:
Thank God he retired from test cricket early otherwise we would have lose many foreign tours and pant would have to get chance after 25 only
That's why they should not repeat the same mistake😊😊😊

Got it, I thought you were talking about Dinesh Karthik, my bad!
Nah bro I m always in favour of playing youngsters or with the mix of youth and experience in t20 format at international level so that will be beneficial in other format
The main reason we won world t20 in 2007 and Australia don't that year

From Facebook. Bit edgy. Might offend some.
52893260_2251904038180701_2137277749142749184_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom