Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
If these scores were from Karthik you would have said he failed only in one match😊😊😊😊😊

And you conveniently forget Karthik's scores in these 4 matches😊😊😊😊

5 (6)
DNB
33 (16)
1(3)
33(16) is close to winning the match where as dhoni went back fast to pavilion 😊😊 whether dhoni contributed winning the game or closest as possible ?
Always someone need to remind dhoni that he is playing t20😊

33(16) is close to winning the match where as dhoni went back fast to pavilion 😊😊 whether dhoni contributed winning the game or closest as possible ?
First you answer my question. You posted last 4 scores of Dhoni, and I posted 4 scores of Karthik from same matches😊😊 You criticize Dhoni, but not Karthik though he failed miserably in 2 out of 4 matches😊😊😊 If you criticize Dhoni, criticize Karthik also based on those scores😊😊

And about that 33 (16), I could say we lost the match because of him not taking the single😊😊

And Dhoni stayed till the end of 2nd T20I in a winning cause😊😊 and he let Pant to finish the match😊😊 Dhoni always thinks about team, whereas this guy wanted to finish things himself and didn't want to pass credit to Krunal, but failed miserably😊😊

He lose his place in odi because of politics in team selection board.They selected rahul how he performed everyone knew 😊😊😊😊
Odi stats of dhoni in the year 2018
21 matches and average 27
😊😊😊😊 He will get place in world cup and even rahul but if not kartik means what can I say😊😊😊😊

Dinesh Karthik was a part of the Indian squad in the series against Australia and New Zealand in January. Not only was Karthik a part of the squad, he was also given multiple opportunities in the playing XI.

However, Karthik's batting performances were not satisfactory, which possibly led to his exclusion from the upcoming ODI series.

Looking at Dinesh Karthik's performance against Australia, the right-handed batsman aggregated mere 37 runs in the 2 innings he got a chance to bat in. Against New Zealand, Karthik scored 38 runs in the 2 innings he played in the ODI series. Also in the 3rd T20I, he might have cost the Indian team the series by not taking a single in the last over of the Indian chase.

Thus, his poor form is also one of the key reasons behind the Indian selectors dropping him from the squad.

India vs Australia 2019: 4 Reasons why Dinesh Karthik could have been dropped from the ODI squad

Dinesh Karthik was a part of the Indian squad in the series against Australia and New Zealand in January. Not only was Karthik a part of the squad, he was also given multiple opportunities in the playing XI.

However, Karthik's batting performances were not satisfactory, which possibly led to his exclusion from the upcoming ODI series.

Looking at Dinesh Karthik's performance against Australia, the right-handed batsman aggregated mere 37 runs in the 2 innings he got a chance to bat in. Against New Zealand, Karthik scored 38 runs in the 2 innings he played in the ODI series. Also in the 3rd T20I, he might have cost the Indian team the series by not taking a single in the last over of the Indian chase.

Thus, his poor form is also one of the key reasons behind the Indian selectors dropping him from the squad.

India vs Australia 2019: 4 Reasons why Dinesh Karthik could have been dropped from the ODI squad
If you take all these into consideration then dhoni would have removed from team last year itself and kl rahul should not get a chance another 2 yrs.😊😊😊

Last edited:
If you take all these into consideration then dhoni would have renoved from team last year itself and kl rahul should not get a chance another 2 yrs.😊😊😊
Dinesh Karthik is neither playing in the team as a Wicket Keeper, nor as a top order batsman😊😊 Whatever😊😊 Waiting for your answer on the previous question😊😊

First you answer my question. You posted last 4 scores of Dhoni, and I posted 4 scores of Karthik from same matches😊😊 You criticize Dhoni, but not Karthik though he failed miserably in 2 out of 4 matches😊😊😊 If you criticize Dhoni, criticize Karthik also based on those scores😊😊

If you agree that it's same state feeling, no need to answer😊😊

Dinesh Karthik is neither playing in the team as a Wicket Keeper, nor as a top order batsman😊😊 Whatever😊😊 Waiting for your answer on the previous question😊😊

If you agree that it's same state feeling, no need to answer😊😊
I have given answers to you and you won't accept.if dinesh kartik is not top order player or not wicket keeper then why gave him chances 😊😊😊 they can play with dhoni and rahul right 😊😊😊 why you ask him to play at no 5 or no 4 😊😊😊

I have given answers to you and you won't accept.if dinesh kartik is not top order player or not wicket keeper then why gave him chances 😊😊😊 they can play with dhoni and rahul right 😊😊😊 why you ask him to play at no 5 or no 4 😊😊😊
He had to prove himself in the case of top order failure, which rarely happens. It happened 3-4 times in Aus and NZ series and he failed in all those instances😊😊😊

You still didn't answer why you don't criticize him based on those 4 scores in the last 4 matches😊😊😊

He had to prove himself in the case of top order failure, which rarely happens. It happened 3-4 times in Aus and NZ series and he failed in all those instances😊😊😊

You still didn't answer why you don't criticize him based on those 4 scores in the last 4 matches😊😊😊
One match he didn't not bat.so 3 matches one score is good πŸ‘
Ok kartik didn't prove that then what others proved like kl rahul and dhoni😊😊😊 we can't keep a player for only stumping and can't give chances to same player again and again

One match he didn't not bat.so 3 matches one score is good πŸ‘
Ok kartik didn't prove that then what others proved like kl rahul and dhoni😊😊😊 we can't keep a player for only stumping and can't give chances to same player again and again
3 matches, 2 good scores from Dhoni, and 1 in wining cause, you criticize him😊😊 3 matches, 1 good score from Karthik, with selfish cause, you don't criticize him and want to see more matches😊😊

I'm not asking you to stop criticizing Rahul and Dhoni😊😊 You should criticize everyone who isn't performing according to your standards😊😊 If you are having double standards for certain players, you can't be a critic😊😊 So continue criticizing, but be fair😊😊 and criticize all, don't exclude players from your state in your criticism😊😊

3 matches, 2 good scores from Dhoni, and 1 in wining cause, you criticize him😊😊 3 matches, 1 good score from Karthik, with selfish cause, you don't criticize him and want to see more matches😊😊

I'm not asking you to stop criticizing Rahul and Dhoni😊😊 You should criticize everyone who isn't performing according to your standards😊😊 If you are having double standards for certain players, you can't be a critic😊😊 So continue criticizing, but be fair😊😊 and criticize all, don't exclude players from your state in your criticism😊😊
Which is good score in your parameter ? Getting some 29 runs from 37 balls? Definitely not 😊😊 which knock you said winning knock 😊😊😊
If you select rahul and remove kartik definitely most will criticise the selection 😊

Back
Top Bottom