Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Which is good score in your parameter ? Getting some 29 runs from 37 balls? Definitely not 😊😊 which knock you said winning knock 😊😊😊
If you select rahul and remove kartik definitely most will criticise the selection 😊
My parameters are same for everyone and yours seem to be different😊😊

Karthik scored in single digits in 2 out of 3 matches you mentioned😊😊 If you criticize Dhoni for 29 off 37 balls, you should also criticize Karthik for scoring in single digits😊😊 But you are not doing that, because you are biased to Karthik😊😊

The only match India won among those 4 matches is the 2nd T20I against NZ😊😊 and all knows who was present at the crease when winning runs were scored😊😊

Rahul didn't come in place of Karthik unlike you are assuming, it's Pant who replaced Karthik😊😊 I don't support Rahul's inclusion, I definitely oppose it, it's just ridiculous😊😊, but just clarifying you about the selection😊😊

@id_866 bro u r not understanding 1 single point that u should not be biased towards a single player and judge each and every player with same parameters right @Siva bro
Correct, that's the point he should understand. And he won't because he thinks of himself as unbiased critic, whereas in reality he is very much biased towards his state player😊😊 and deep down he knows it😊😊 Not a single word opposing Karthik till now😊😊, even after seeing those single digit scores in 2 out of 3 matches😊😊

My parameters are same for everyone and yours seem to be different😊😊

Karthik scored in single digits in 2 out of 3 matches you mentioned😊😊 If you criticize Dhoni for 29 off 37 balls, you should also criticize Karthik for scoring in single digits😊😊 But you are not doing that, because you are biased to Karthik😊😊

The only match India won among those 4 matches is the 2nd T20I against NZ😊😊 and all knows who was present at the crease when winning runs were scored😊😊

Rahul didn't come in place of Karthik unlike you are assuming, it's Pant who replaced Karthik😊😊 I don't support Rahul's inclusion, I definitely oppose it, it's just ridiculous😊😊, but just clarifying you about the selection😊😊

Correct, that's the point he should understand. And he won't because he thinks of himself as unbiased critic, whereas in reality he is very much biased towards his state player😊😊 and deep down he knows it😊😊 Not a single word opposing Karthik till now😊😊, even after seeing those single digit scores in 2 out of 3 matches😊😊
Yes kartik played bad in last match i accept that.his stats on first innings not good.he need to improve it or remove hin from team.i am not biased towards kartik because he is my state player.i like virat kohli very much than kartik but he is not my state player.your mindset is like that to simply frame me like this.😊😊😊
I accept that kartik needs to improve his skills when batting first.he need to play a solid innings if wickets fall early.
He has given many chances from selection panel.pant is young guy he should be given enough chances after dhoni's retirement from world cup.
If some other player other than pant and kartik if he performs well than others i will be happy for that.
The reason why I oppose dhoni for world cup is he is not in right form.its world cup and it coming for once in 4yrs.we should not leave that by selecting bad players.

I accept that kartik needs to improve his skills when batting first.he need to play a solid innings if wickets fall early.
He has given many chances from selection panel.pant is young guy he should be given enough chances after dhoni's retirement from world cup.
If some other player other than pant and kartik if he performs well than others i will be happy for that.
The reason why I oppose dhoni for world cup is he is not in right form.its world cup and it coming for once in 4yrs.we should not leave that by selecting bad players.
Good, this is what I expect from a critic(y)(y)(y) Keep it up!!

Finally one lengthy argument came to end 😊😊
Yeah, And I guess there is no need of these emojis anymore in this thread. If it's really required, one is fine like this😊

Back
Top Bottom