Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
20190225-195107.png

Hey there @id_866 these are for you. The critics on reddit are not one dimensional, they criticize all those who deserve to be.

I absolutely agree with the below and I did mention about selectors giving game time to Dhoni in my earlier posts😊😊😊

DhoniNet.png

About DK, since you support him. If you really are a neutral cricket fan, you should be like this😊😊😊

DK.png

See below one, DK, Dhoni and Umesh are targeted. Do you agree with this😊😊😊

Dkand-Dhoni.png

I mentioned multiple times that Dhoni's game is not suitable for T20Is anymore. Yesterday wasn't any different. Basically since it was a low scoring game, the impact was low. If he scored at the same pace when the team score was in high 150's, it would have been absolutely ridiculous score from him. And I already spoke about not taking those 1's and 2's, that was just stupid from Dhoni😊😊😊 He should retire immediately from T20Is in an ideal scenario, but that is just not possible until WC 2019. Unfortunately, you need to bear him till then😊😊😊
I will not bash dinesh kartik until I feel he is out of form like dhoni.when i think he is out of form definitely i will bash him.👍
I never bash a player who is consistent in his games
Previously I made harsh comments on rohit sharma later i changed it after seeing his consistent performance👍

I will not bash dinesh kartik until I feel he is out of form like dhoni.when i think he is out of form definitely i will bash him.👍
I never bash a player who is consistent in his games
Previously I made harsh comments on rohit sharma later i changed it after seeing his consistent performance👍
Yeah, I can see he is very consistent😊😊😊 Don't be biased in your so called BASHING😊😊😊

FB-IMG-15510212466267695.jpg

DK is 💯 times better Finisher in T20s than MSD at present what ever little chance he has got he has made brilliant use of it finishing games for India.
Yeah, but the problem is team selection should be made BEFORE toss, not AFTER.

Back
Top Bottom