Good News Asia Cup Live in Hotstar Premium Hd upto 2160p

Afghanistan vs bangladesh in 4k
But pq not look like 4k.

f6Hl4EA.jpg
No bro. Today pq look like 4k.

I think the current 4k is more like upscaled because the broadcasting is more from Pakistan or Sri Lanka equipments which I guess are not much capable of native 4k yet. So maybe we will be getting true 4k when world cup starts where the broadcast will be exclusively from star.

I think the current 4k is more like upscaled because the broadcasting is more from Pakistan or Sri Lanka equipments which I guess are not much capable of native 4k yet. So maybe we will be getting true 4k when world cup starts where the broadcast will be exclusively from star.
Jio cinema was streamed upscaled version of 4K for IPL 2023 even in India. Both Jio / STAR can’t streaming in 50 fps for live match, but Amazon was done in NZC live matches.

Last edited:
Jio cinema was streamed upscaled version of 4K for IPL 2023 even in India. Both Jio / STAR can’t streaming in 50 fps for live match, but Amazon was done in NZC live matches.
It was not in 4k in amazon and Sony liv also stream every live sports in 50 fps.

4k is more audience attracting word and good for marketing in india but many of the people even don't know what is 50fps and they need it or not. Amazon and sony are international brands and they know its importance in sports streaming. So star and jio will come up with 50fps only when they realise this will attract more and more new customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock