Discussion Are companies dumping mediocre devices in the name of anti-china sentiments? What do you think?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 559

Do you think companies are taking advantage of anti china sentiments by dumping with mediocre specs?

• Total voters

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Are companies dumping mediocre devices in the name of anti-china sentiments? What do you guys think?

Which device from a Non-chinese Smartphone manufacturer seems below Average to you due to anti-China sentiments? Because most manufacturers are same like they were before for eg. Samsung have always launched average devices for the budget segment:)

Last edited:
Which device from a Non-chinese Smartphone manufacturer seems below Average to you due to anti-China sentiments? Because most manufacturers are same like they were before for eg. Samsung have always launched average devices for the budget segment:)
Samsung introduce devices in Entry-level segment after sentiments and prices are less as compared to before one.
Nokia more focused working on Mid-range smartphone like their recent smartphone Nokia 5.3
On other hand Chinese smartphone companies are increasing price very often. Even OnePlus used to give devices at best price but now their is not much or I say no difference in their and Samsung premium smartphones.
Apart from all this Asus also came up with Asus Zenfone 7 and 7 Pro which is definitely a game changer is not launching in India.

Last edited:
More than dumping anything, what i feel is they are trying to take advantage of nationalistic emotions. Now a days even chinese brand are branding themselves as Made in India, Dil Se Indian and all. Although i haven't seen anyone buying a product purely on basis of origin country. May be customers are turning mature and going for specs. Companies need to evolve to promote and advertise their product instead of doing these cheap tricks. It's like Political parties asking for votes on basis of caste instead of promoting what work they have done!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock