Any one tell me, about "Samsung 40'' UA 40H5100" LED TV

dinesh19

Reaction score
guys..please tell me about the tv i have mentioned in title..how is its performance? Sopported sound technologies..please reply

dinesh19 said:
guys..please tell me about the tv i have mentioned in title..how is its performance? Sopported sound technologies..please reply

Better get lg's latest 2014 model led TVs which come with IPS display and latest connectivity options plus they are much cheaper than Samsung and sony led tvs :k

Sarkar said:
Cheap in Dubai or in India ?

I am not sure about India but in Dubai this lg led tv 2014 model 42 inch picture below is around 1400 use aed which equals to around 35,000 inr with web os for smart and 3d version where has old models of Samsung led TVs like 42 inch f5000 to f5500 series are more expensive with less functions and connectivity option compared to latest lg TVs.

lg-32lb550a-400x400-imadwkkxadfcgy5p.jpeg

dinesh19 said:
no bro..my bro already ordered this samsung tv..we dont want smart tv..so he ordered it.i want to know about the product

OK sorry but yes samsung TVs this model is one of the latest model from Samsung which has very good pq but I have heard from few people that the sound quality of this tv is not up to mark is just average :)

yes..as of now sound quality not problem for us..later we use home theatre with tatasky hd stb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock