Android Jellybean Review

Anurag M

Reaction score

1) Performance Increment: Google's "project butter" is the major thing you will notice in the android update, as it is lag free and very smooth.

2) Minimal Appearance Change: There is no major changes in the interface of android, except some minor things like more smoother animations while opening apps and icon rearrangement.

3) Google Now: It is a new feature for Android 4.1. Its aim is to be one step ahead of the user giving the answers and information to questions and searches before you even carry out the search.

4) Enhanced Notifications: The notifications bar has been enhanced and can now show more detail such as text message or a photo. Some notifications can be expanded to show more information or collapsed with a two finger gesture.

I like the 3 and 4 additions most. Thinking to buy a JB Device. ;)

I do have a Galaxy Tab V2, but I have ice cream sandwich installed in it. Any idea if I can update it to jellybean or not?

Nice update Anurag. :k Samsung phones will surely get JB update soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock