Discussion Amazon User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter kumarvishwas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 11,781
Issue going with my recent orders. My past 8 orders got cancelled automatically. They recently start sending my orders via ATS in my pincode. Earlier they used to Delhivery to deliver my orders to my pincode. In Delhivery, there was no problem occurred. But, in recent time, they are using ATS, ATS doesn't deliver any order to my pincode. Orders arrived my nearest district, but ATS shows "Package undeliverable and is being returned to sender" in my recent all orders. 8 orders got cancelled by ATS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Issue going with my recent orders. My past 8 orders got cancelled automatically. They recently start sending my orders via ATS in my pincode. Earlier they used to Delhivery to deliver my orders to my pincode. In Delhivery, there was no problem occurred. But, in recent time, they are using ATS, ATS doesn't deliver any order to my pincode. Orders arrived my nearest district, but ATS shows "Package undeliverable and is being returned to sender" in my recent all orders. 8 orders got cancelled by ATS.
Courrier partners depends on vendors...talk/chat immediately with CC after u order and tell them not to send by those who don't deliver...
Better next time POD if u r paying at start....

Now-a-days many new couriers which their servises limited..

This happens frequently nowadays.

Courrier partners depends on vendors...talk/chat immediately with CC after u order and tell them not to send by those who don't deliver...

How they assigned the courier which service is not available in my area? Courier themself rejected the pickup request if their service not available in selected area pincode.

No. Amazon fulfilled orders are shipped from Amazon warehouses to reduce delivery time, Amazon decides what courier to select not the seller. Everything from storage, packing, shipping to returns is handled only by Amazon. It is not possible to demand for different courier company, if ATS is available they will always use that. Also, it makes no difference whatsoever whether you paid online or cash on delivery.

From your home how far is the final location that your parcels reach before getting returned as undeliverable?

From your home how far is the final location that your parcels reach before getting returned as undeliverable?
Showing only district name, not any specific location name. That's why I'm unable to told you exact distance from my home bro.

Back
Top Bottom