Amazon Prime Video App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 290
  • Views: Views 74,316
HDR10+ showing on any HDR 10+ capable TV, near bottom info?
Shows "HDR" beside resolution

9KNR30d.jpg

When opening the PV app on Fire TV, the full screen logo is only "prime". On Android TV/Google TV, it is "prime video".

Is it a recent update on Fire TV?

When opening the PV app on Fire TV, the full screen logo is only "prime". On Android TV/Google TV, it is "prime video".

Firestick always used to show Prime Video I think not sure about Fire TV

This prime only logo is also displaying in my new fire TV stick 4k max.

In FTS 4K Prime logo comes with music and graphics...in Android TV app it's Prime Video with logo but without music and graphics

In FTS 4K Prime logo comes with music and graphics...in Android TV app it's Prime Video with logo but without music and graphics
In FTS HD also, it is only Prime now but no music and graphics.

I think they have slowly started rebranding. Prime Video brand is slowly disappearing. Even on recent posters of their movies and shows, it shows "amazon prime" only.

Btw, where is that thread started by @Esmail on rebranding of Prime Video?

Citadel latest promo opening logo:

LJvk75n.png

Comparing with Apple TV and Apple TV+, it will likely be Amazon TV and Amazon Prime

Last edited:
Btw, where is that thread started by @Esmail on rebranding of Prime Video?
We had to take down the news article and the related forum thread about the rebranding of 'Amazon Prime Video' to 'Amazon TV' on the request of 'National Research Group Inc' on the behalf of Amazon. Since the source of the news was a market research survey which was bound by non disclosure agreement which was breached by the tipster. And we chose to comply in order to avoid any legal implications.
If you want to see the Amazon TV logo, you can find it here for now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock