Amazon Prime Video App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 290
  • Views: Views 74,281
Now Amazon Prime Video Android app provides 'video quality settings' in the player itself. Quality can be adjusted while playing and changes occurs instantly.
oLifvq1.jpg

vM6V2ZG.jpg

Now Amazon Prime Video Android app provides 'video quality settings' in the player itself. Quality can be adjusted while playing and changes occurs instantly.
I want all OTTs Android TV apps to have aspect ratio controls in their video player. I prefer watching even the 19:9 videos in 16:9, even if I have to lose some of the frame on the right and left side but I want to eliminate the black bars from the top and bottom. But none of them provide this feature. On the Android mobile apps they have the pinch to zoom option which can accomplish this but for Android TV there is nothing.

I want all OTTs Android TV apps to have aspect ratio controls in their video player. I prefer watching even the 19:9 videos in 16:9, even if I have to lose some of the frame on the right and left side but I want to eliminate the black bars from the top and bottom. But none of them provide this feature. On the Android mobile apps they have the pinch to zoom option which can accomplish this but for Android TV there is nothing.
Even in Android apps 'Zoom' option provided by OTTs is not comfortable for every shows or movies. Its just Zoom in and out. 'Fit to screen', 'Stretch' like features in MX player should be introduced for eliminating black bars effectively.

Amazon.com is planning to launch an advertising-supported tier of its Prime Video streaming service, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.

Amazon.com is planning to launch an advertising-supported tier of its Prime Video streaming service, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.

Nice option hopefully ads are limited and monthly subscription is less than one dollar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock