Amazon Prime Video App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 72,771
Android TV app updated to 5.3.2 version...
Yet to check for changes if any...

I shared my prime subscription to my brother with some viewing restrictions on his profile. But he can just switch to my profile (primary) in his device. How to block this?

I shared my prime subscription to my brother with some viewing restrictions on his profile. But he can just switch to my profile (primary) in his device. How to block this?
Go to Accounts & Settings from that profile, then parental controls and add a pin. Not sure how this works. You can give a try.

The Windows 10 PC app is decent.
We can download and watch which is the best thing IMO. So quality won't drop in-between.

Although one issue i noticed is we can't download anything over 4 GB, it's gives an error after reaching 4 GB. So none of the content which runs for more than an hour can be downloaded.
Others have also faced this issue.

Check the picture...I think u can lock other devices...

sr2EN4D.jpg

Seen few foreign language subtitles including Indonesian...
Is this new or already exists...

a7Cr6BC.jpg

Seen few foreign language subtitles including Indonesian...
Is this new or already exists...

a7Cr6BC.jpg
Subtitles option appears based on the content creator. If the creator has added a particular language subtitle in the video stream, that language will appear under subtitle options. Same for language options as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock