Amazon Prime Video App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 72,671
This shows how bad Prime Video's search engine is. Even their own employees couldn't find the title.

l8onUkz.png

This shows how bad Prime Video's search engine is. Even their own employees couldn't find the title.
The reason is, they only renovated the frontend where as their backend is still based on the original 90's Amazon codebase. Due to how huge their website is they might not be able to migrate into an improved and new codebase.

The reason is, they only renovated the frontend where as their backend is still based on the original 90's Amazon codebase. Due to how huge their website is they might not be able to migrate into an improved and new codebase.
They would have migrated to AWS for sure. But the search is always a skill, only Google knows the best in that world! Amazon should hire some pros from the Google search team to address this.

then why it's in so poor quality even on "Best" quality setting? 🙁

HjLWsjI.png

What should I do to fix it? Help me.

On most mobiles its restricted to SD quality only after selecting BEST quality also. May be to do with certification I guess. Avoided using Prime on my movie mainly due to this.

Bro! Prime Video Says Tata Sky Binge+ Doesn't Support Dolby Atmos In Prime Video But Airtel Xstream Supports!

@Siva

upVUrjQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock