Amazon Prime Video App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 72,644
The Boys S3 playing in HDR on my phone. 👌🏻
This is the second title after The Tomorrow War that played in HDR on phone.

I bought a iPhone 12 few months back and I was excited for it but then I found Prime Video app doesn't support neither Full HD or HDR. I don't like this but the quality is good enough to watch content but sharp? No. Giving that much money for a phone should not have that kind of problems.

Though my previous phone OP7 still support both and its a bigger screen so I still use it sometimes like The Boys season three looks so much better than iPhone. Plus the bigger screen is a advantage.

One thing I have noticed is that both Prime and Hotstar comparatively uses less data than their android counterparts. Both streaming and downloading. The second episode of third season of The Boys on iPhone and OnePlus took 450MB and 2.1GB data respectively when downloaded in highest quality. That is a huge difference!

Finally getting the resolution info by player in MiBox 4K...

3DBv6oZ.jpg

You can try fleek app using a refer code from a friend. You will get ₹100 fleek cash which can be used to get discounts on OTT subscriptions.
I just checked the app.

Even without the referral coins, Fleek is providing Prime at a 3% discounted price.

Rs.1499 1454/year

@Vadirocks If you're interested, I can DM you my referral code. According to the app, I would get 50 fleek coins for the referral. There is no mention of how many coins the new user gets. I would guess they'd get 50 coins too.

We can use fleek coins for 25% of the total order value.

25% of 1454 is 363.50. So, for a yearly Prime subscription, we can pay upto Rs.363.50 with fleek coins.

P.S:
1 fleek coin = Re.1

I have an opinion, Prime Video India > Prime Video International. And I think many will agree with me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock