Amazon Prime Membership - Discussions, News & Updates

Not getting ₹100 discount.
It seem to be a user specific offer bro. I got the banner on Amazon so clicked on it to avail.

By the way, is your subscription due in next few days? If not, I don't expect them giving any offer.

It seem to be a user specific offer bro. I got the banner on Amazon so clicked on it to avail.

By the way, is your subscription due in next few days? If not, I don't expect them giving any offer.
Bro, my Prime subscription was through TS (3M complementary) which was ending today. To get ₹100 discount, I asked TS to end it now. It wasn't possible for me to do anything as it was mentioned: Contact TS to manage your membership.

This is the banner which appeared:

2YO6dTZ.png

Clicking on it, took me to the offer page:

IRYxwY1.png

Bro, my Prime subscription was through TS (3M complementary) which was ending today. To get ₹100 discount, I asked TS to end it now. It wasn't possible for me to do anything as it was mentioned: Contact TS to manage your membership.
This offer is mostly for the direct subscribers of Prime and whose renewal is due in a month or so. It's random.

I also got the offer. This is my third subscription overall. First year it was 499. Second and third year at 899

@Bapun Raz bro, now I understand it's for them who only have 'Active' membership. Contacted Amazon CC and he confirmed: It's system generated and for those who are already in 1 year plan and that is about to expire.
I wasn't eligible for it as 1. Mine was controlled by TS, 2. It wasn't 1 year plan.
Anyway, I only lose 1 day as my subscription through TS was valid till today only, wasn't showing anywhere, but Amazon CC confirmed it. Also today is exactly 90 days since I got Binge+ box.

I always get 500 cash back on prime subscription. If you subscribe through youth offer, then you get 500 Amazon pay cashback. People below age 24 are eligible.

Can we renew our prime membership 3-4 months before the date of expiry ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock