Amazon Prime Membership - Discussions, News & Updates

14 day free trial prime offer from Amazon..

6Z4UqMJ.jpg

q5e5VSH.jpg

88w7GMA.jpg

One plus is giving 1 year Amazon membership along with 1 year extended warranty and other benefits for One Plus Phones
It seems really good offer...

I can use my 1000 Red coins and pay only 999 Rs for it but I think I have to wait till my current Prime membership expires

Is this offer worth taking?

The list time I renewed Prime membership for 899 with similar offer. Back then the price was 999.

3uvt16i.png

Is this offer worth taking?

The list time I renewed Prime membership for 899 with similar offer. Back then the price was 999.

3uvt16i.png
I think as per few members they got the renewal for the same amount of earlier year they paid ie: 999/- on renewal even the price hiked to 1499 last year.i think @Siva ,@kumarvishwas got as i remember.let they confirm..
U may also get on renewal date.better to wait..anyways maybe rs 100/ off u loose eventhough no reduction on renewal..

3 months free prime membership offer...
Amazon offer..

3 months prime membership free with echo dot or any Firetv stick purchase...it's for non prime users...

0q44iWz.jpg

EQp0cXf.jpg
rnQe2r7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock