Amazon Prime at Rs. 499 with Youth offer

5EdCWVe.jpg
TiLTWpO.jpg
EyFyMUR.jpg

saw the offer last night on my account. Few months ago I saw the offer on my father's Amazon ID so couldn't get the offer (obviously he's not “Youth”).

Last edited:
5EdCWVe.jpg

saw the offer last night on my account. Previously I saw the offer on my father's Amazon ID so couldn't get the offer (obviously he's not “Youth”).
What documents did you gave? Was ground verification required? I need it as I am using a borrowed account and I don't get to use those cashback benefits.
When 50 year Rahul Gandhi youth he is also youth 😂😂😂
Looking Pretty = Youth. In that case I am average looking. So I am in my 30s.

What documents did you gave? Was ground verification required? I need it as I am using a borrowed account and I don't get to use those cashback benefits.

Looking Pretty = Youth. In that case I am average looking. So I am in my 30s.

Pan Card and Any other address proof is fine, no need for on ground verification. After uploading proofs if you are eligible, notification will be shown for the same.

What documents did you gave? Was ground verification required?
I verified my Amazon KYC last year (maybe in July/August). I uploaded my PAN Card on amazon, after 2 days the guy came to verify it, asked for Aadhar or Voter ID, then he scanned a qr code from my phone's amazon app, & done!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock