Amazon Prime at Rs. 499 with Youth offer

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon has announced a new ‘Youth Offer’ for its Prime membership. Customers aged between 18-24 years can avail Amazon Prime yearly subscription at effective price of Rs 499. After paying 999 and verifying age Rs. 500 will be credited as Amazon Pay balance.

Screenshot-63-1.png

Click here to avail the offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
No thanks. I'm eligible for this and i use my friend's account for free 😂

Sent the link to him. Atleast the guy will save some money because of this. Thanks for the post bro!

No thanks. I'm eligible for this and i use my friend's account for free 😂

Sent the link to him. Atleast the guy will save some money because of this. Thanks for the post bro!
Vodafone use to also offer Amazon prime at discounted price to youths. If your friend creates a new account and recharge and unlock ₹200 cashback. He can have prime for ₹300 with ₹500 + ₹200 cashback.

Last edited:
If someone is taking Amazon Prime at 18 to 24 years of age - whether its for shopping, reading books, music or video, clearly they have their priorities wrong

If someone is taking Amazon Prime at 18 to 24 years of age - whether its for shopping, reading books, music or video, clearly they have their priorities wrong
Just loves free shipping and wants to watch Prime Day concert. Meanwhile with the subscription Marvel comics worth thousands are available on Kindle for free.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock