Amazon Prime at Rs. 499 with Youth offer

Hey I'm already prime and KYC is already done and availed the offer too. Should i need to pay 999 for membership again?

Hey I'm already prime and KYC is already done and availed the offer too. Should i need to pay 999 for membership again?
Yes bro, if you are eligible then 500₹ will be credited in your Amazon Pay.

Since this auto-renewal. How to opted out after a year?

Also guys beware....there are people probably college students who ask ₹600 to activate prime membership...last year I paid ₹600 and he activated prime membership however after 1 month they guy who had vodafone postpaid connection suddenly converted his number to prepaid so prime membership deactivated for all those people who activated with that number.....complete waste of money....☹️

Don't fall for this trap.....mostly such people are available in desidime deals forum

Also guys beware....there are people probably college students who ask ₹600 to activate prime membership...last year I paid ₹600 and he activated prime membership however after 1 month they guy who had vodafone postpaid connection suddenly converted his number to prepaid so prime membership deactivated for all those people who activated with that number.....complete waste of money....☹

Don't fall for this trap.....mostly such people are available in desidime deals forum
This is 100% legit. I've tried and got it working..

Also guys beware....there are people probably college students who ask ₹600 to activate prime membership...last year I paid ₹600 and he activated prime membership however after 1 month they guy who had vodafone postpaid connection suddenly converted his number to prepaid so prime membership deactivated for all those people who activated with that number.....complete waste of money....☹

No offence. It's karma bro. You tried doing something unethical by opting for something meant for youths. Yet you lost your money. To save ₹300. You lost ₹699. This is a lesson for all. This is why our forum doesn't allow to share accounts of streaming service.

Got my ₹500 Cashback for Youth Offer.

gdEIQjc.jpg

Received the Cashback instantly. Didn't even have to upload any documents, as they already had it since I uploaded them during KYC.

chQbaGE.png

Got my ₹500 Cashback for Youth Offer.

gdEIQjc.jpg

Received the Cashback instantly. Didn't even have to upload any documents, as they already had it since I uploaded them during KYC.

chQbaGE.png
What documents did they took? I only have pan card as government id. They need some 2 ids if I am not wrong.

Did they visit your home?

What documents did they took? I only have pan card as government id. They need some 2 ids if I am not wrong.
Yes.. 2 IDs.. I uploaded Aadhar Card & PAN Card..

Did they visit your home
I just asked the Delivery Guy to do it.
After uploading the documents, you will get a QR Code. The Delivery Guys have Amazon Services app, which is used to scan the code. After scanning, the Amazon customer care will verify the uploaded documents. And Done.
Your KYC should be successful in a day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock