OTF Exclusive Amazon launches Pay/Pre-Paid Mobile recharge service & offers

• Thread starter Sam7795
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 6,279

Sam7795

Reaction score
Amazon.in is going to lauch its Pre-Paid Moblie recharge service in India this service is currently in Beta

fd1d1fd6d6c0e5e4676edaba3d43a542.jpg

Prepaid Mobile Recharge - Frequently Asked Questions

e2d99002d36deb56548d331860eaf262.jpg

[emoji637] How can I recharge my prepaid mobile? Can I recharge my postpaid number and pay utility bills through Amazon.in?

[emoji654] On the Amazon.in website, mobile site or mobile app, clickMobile Recharge on the Amazon Paypage. We have not enabled postpaid bill payment (including payment of utility bills) as of now - please stay tuned; we will launch this feature soon.

[emoji638] Can I recharge my friend's mobile number? How will I know that the recharge order was successful?

[emoji654] You can recharge any mobile number, including your friend's or parent's prepaid mobile number. You will receive a success confirmation on the email address registered on your Amazon.in account.

[emoji639] Do I need to have an Amazon.in account to recharge my prepaid mobile? Which operators can I recharge for?

[emoji654] Please sign up on Amazon.in to recharge a prepaid mobile number.You can recharge for all mobile operators in India except Airtel. At this time, you will not be able to recharge your Airtel prepaid connection through Amazon.in.

[emoji640] Can I cancel my recharge order and get a refund?

[emoji654] A recharge order once placed cannot be cancelled.

[emoji641] Which are the payment methods I can use to for prepaid recharges on Amazon.in?

[emoji654] You can use credit or debit cards, netbanking and Amazon Pay balance to pay for prepaid recharges. Cash/card on delivery is not available as a payment method for prepaid recharges.If you have insufficient Amazon Pay balance, you can combine it with any other electronic payment method to complete the transaction.

[emoji642] My recharge failed but payment was successful, why so? When will I receive a refund?

[emoji654] If the details you entered for your recharge plan is valid then your recharge will be successful. However, if any of the details you entered is incorrect, the payment will go through but recharge may fail at the operator's end. In such a scenario, your refund will be immediately initiated to your original payment method.

[emoji643] My payment was successful and I got a message from Amazon that my recharge was successful, but my recharge has not gone through. Can I have my refund?

[emoji654] Please contact us, we will get back to you within 2 days.

[emoji644] Where can I see the status of my recharge order? What does the status mean?

[emoji654] You can view the recharge order status from the Your Orders section in your Amazon.in account.

[emoji645] I changed my mobile network from one network to another through mobile number portability (MNP). When I enter my mobile number, my old operator details are displayed. Will my recharge be successful?

[emoji654] Please correct the operator and circle combination and place your recharge order. If the order is successful, we will display the correct combination the next time you visit us for recharge.

[emoji647] How can I view my past recharge orders placed on Amazon.in?

[emoji654] You can view your past recharge orders from Your Orders section in your Amazon.in account.

[emoji637] [emoji637] Will I get an invoice for my recharge order?

[emoji654] We don't have the invoice feature enabled at this time.

Online Shopping: Shop Online for Mobiles, Books, Watches, Shoes and More - Amazon.in

Can we use amazon pay balance to recharge as it is currently locked ?

PhonePe rival here comes!:nj

Here the other payment method available for Amazon Pre-Paid Mobile recharge service

649e5a6476491079c0e1c7d06f48dba5.jpg

7b7e9dff64cf20f3f5a0a2d1458bf0ad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock