Why JioFiber payment options unavailable on third-party recharge services like Amazon Pay, Google Pay etc.?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 30,139

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Just wondering why JioFiber payment options (recharge/bill pay) unavailable through third-party recharge services like Amazon Pay, Google Pay etc.?

Other large ISPs (like Airtel, BSNL) having their billing available on these sites/apps.

We (the customers) are also missing out recharge cashbacks due to this unavailability. :(

Yeah, bro, This is the problem they don't even support Amazon Pay balance.

The only offer I got last month was 10% on the Slice card on JIO recharges.

Just wondering why JioFiber payment options (recharge/bill pay) unavailable through third-party recharge services like Amazon Pay, Google Pay etc.?

Other large ISPs (like Airtel, BSNL) having their billing available on these sites/apps.

We (the customers) are also missing out recharge cashbacks due to this unavailability. :(
this way jio was keeping price slightly below other isp

On my original post, I totally missed the fact that Jio is currently running an offer to promote JioMart due to which they are giving JioMart Maha Cashback with almost every transactions.

I recently did my first JioFiber recharge through MyJio app and received Rs. 119.48 cashback. I could easily redeem it at a Reliance retail shop.

I feel the JioMart cashbacks are equivalent or more (in terms of money) compared to Amazon or such recharge apps cashbacks.

I guess this is only possible for Jio because they are fully dependent on their own resources to do the whole transactions including the cashbacks rather than any third-party payment apps. This way they are able to provide more incentives to the customers.

On my original post, I totally missed the fact that Jio is currently running an offer to promote JioMart due to which they are giving JioMart Maha Cashback with almost every transactions.

I recently did my first JioFiber recharge through MyJio app and received Rs. 119.48 cashback. I could easily redeem it at a Reliance retail shop.

I feel the JioMart cashbacks are equivalent or more (in terms of money) compared to Amazon or such recharge apps cashbacks.

I guess this is only possible for Jio because they are fully dependent on their own resources to do the whole transactions including the cashbacks rather than any third-party payment apps. This way they are able to provide more incentives to the customers.
Do we still have Cash Back option? I don't see an option to use the cash back earned and it doesn't show the cash back option too.

Offer gone. So no use now.

Back
Top Bottom