Why JioFiber payment options unavailable on third-party recharge services like Amazon Pay, Google Pay etc.?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 30,139

If you discount the cashback. OTT bundle of Jio is still unmatched. Specially when it comes with live TV channels. BCCI's matches are free like on DD Free Dish. Even it's OS of set top box offers is excellent. I got Tata Play Fiber for streaming where ₹299 itself is extra required on top of an active DTH subscription for OTT bundle. So Jio is much better here.

Ok I just want to know whether it was there previously and I missed it because I was an id*ot or now started.

I have a JioFiber postpaid connection 1060rs previously Prepaid and as per my belief we have to recharge/pay bill via MyJio

However today I found out selecting mobile Postpaid recharge in say Cred/Navi and entering your Jio landline number you can recharge/pay bill of JioFiber.

So my question is was this possible from before and I being an id*ot didnt notice it or they started lately?

However today I found out selecting mobile Postpaid recharge in say Cred/Navi and entering your Jio landline number you can recharge/pay bill of JioFiber.
JioFiber postpaid payments through third-party payment services was already possible.

Only JioFiber prepaid recharge is not possible through third-party services. I don't think it will be possible in the future too considering prepaid connection is discouraged by JioFiber themselves now.

Back
Top Bottom