Breaking Amazon increasing the cost of Prime Membership in India

• Thread starter Thread starter OnlyTech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 73
  • Views Views: Views 10,002
How? Please Guide
GO through regular purchase process and select amazon pay balance.

• You can purchase Prime one-year membership using any electronic payment method, including credit card, debit card, net banking, and Amazon Pay Balance, except Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI. You can't use a credit or debit card issued outside India to pay for the membership fee for Prime. You can't pay for membership fee for Prime using a virtual card or virtual bank account.
Source - Amazon.in Help: Sign Up for the Amazon Prime

Last Year they Launched prime gift card
Option not getting now

My friend have 5000 Amazon pay balance

Can I use that to buy/renew my prime subscription??
Your friend can buy a gift card using his Amazon Pay balance and send it to you. That gift card you can redeem and use it to renew your Prime subscription. How does that sound? I think that's possible. 🤔

Your friend can buy a gift card using his Amazon Pay balance and send it to you. That gift card you can redeem and use it to renew your Prime subscription. How does that sound? I think that's possible. 🤔
Yes good idea very much possible if his friend accepted

I tried getting a gift card recently but Amazon pay balance option was greyed out for me.

@Vadirocks bro, check out this option and let us know if it works for you

You can't buy a gift card through Amazon Pay balance. Amazon is very smart. They have thought everything through. 😂

Back
Top Bottom