Seeking Help Is it possible to access content of prime video USA with prime membership of Amazon India?

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 912

Lurie

Reaction score
I want to watch some of the old BBC dramas which are available in USA and Spain (EU) but not available in India. I contacted Amazon support on twitter and I was informed that content are geography specific due to copyrights. The shows I wish to watch aren't available on other sites as well, which makes Amazon prime video the only option to view them. Is it possible for me to access those despite being in India and having Amazon India's prime membership? Can anyone assist me? It will be a great help as some of my assignments are based on few of these and I have got deadline shorty. Thank you.

Can anyone assist me? It will be a great help as some of my assignments are based on few of these and I have got deadline shorty. Thank you.
What kind of assignments are these?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock