Breaking Amazon increasing the cost of Prime Membership in India

Renewed mine under Youth Offer for ₹499

4iDNe9W.jpg

ORlGS8t.jpg

My 1 account got Amazon Prime membership free for 1 month...Have to pay rs 2 only...

o8SiYkC.png

QmGRnu2.png

Price of prime membership will come down in about month...
I was talking with CC for discounts and offers for prime membership....She told not to subscribe yearly...Either monthly or 3 months is better...There maybe price cut in 15 days or month...
Also told that if we subscribe by paying in cards there will be 5% discounts...

Price of prime membership will come down in about month...
I was talking with CC for discounts and offers for prime membership....She told not to subscribe yearly...Either monthly or 3 months is better...There maybe price cut in 15 days or month...
Also told that if we subscribe by paying in cards there will be 5% discounts...
Hiking price after adding cricket didn't seem to help the cause much. They should've done it after acquiring popular properties like IPL.

Hiking price after adding cricket didn't seem to help the cause much. They should've done it after acquiring popular properties like IPL.
Or perhaps had 2 separate tiers, 999 for just the VoD content and 1499 for live sports included. So that the viewers can select what works for their needs.

Or perhaps had 2 separate tiers, 999 for just the VoD content and 1499 for live sports included. So that the viewers can select what works for their needs.
Really that's the need of hour...
We already have 1 prime membership and wants another for VOD and shopping...
Actually I want prime for VOD...

I wish Hotstar also did this. I am paying for sports without even watching sports. I am happy to save even ₹100.
I went for the Super plan this time instead of Premium. 1080p resolution is sufficient for most screen sizes even up to 55 inches. The 2 screen limmittation I found a work around by using Chromecast option for one of my android TVs instead of app login, so I don't have to face the frequent logout issue. And ads don't show with the adguard dns activated in network settings so didn't even have to take the adfree addon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock