All Indian villages now have electricity

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 10,804
@Varunkfdd bro the govt said that they will electrify the villages in a phased manner, and they have done so in 4 years.

Now villages have been electrified not homes, yes now getting that power to people's homes also is being done

If some said that they don't believe UPA Govt stats then nation would not go forward. The educated must use the internet to find out the stats rather challenging everything

Last edited:
A verbal saying doesn't make a difference. Govt can say many things. I may also say yesterday the sun rose in the west. Is it possible ? Like this it is also impossible. Our honourable PM knows it very well that it will be difficult to stay in power in 2019 without these gimmicks. Now he will say anything to prove BJP govt is best. But it is not. It's a good govt only for Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksy, Vijay Maliya. Also, many villages claimed not to be electrified yet. We definitely need a change in 2019 in centre. The recently concluded by elections have proved that. BJP's oldest seat gorakhpur is no more with them. Maximum rapes in UP ruled by BJP CM Yogi. My relatives stays at Tripura. They are now repenting what they have done. Biplab Deb unfit for the post of CM. He is no match for Manik Sarkar. By the way Modi ji these gimmicks won't work as your days are numbered. Even in Bengal you tried to create problem. So remember nothing is permanent. If you do good work you will stay or else you have to go. By good work I don't mean only pen and paper work I hope you understand.

India is very vast and big, I don't think india will be 100% electrified even after 50 years.
No matter who come in power, Congress, BJP or my favrt LDF.
but can't say about AAP, they can do unexpected.
Wait and see, the fuel price will come down just before 2019 election, and rise back after election.
BJP will come again in power using money and cheating.

A verbal saying doesn't make a difference. Govt can say many things. I may also say yesterday the sun rose in the west. Is it possible ? Like this it is also impossible. Our honourable PM knows it very well that it will be difficult to stay in power in 2019 without these gimmicks. Now he will say anything to prove BJP govt is best. But it is not. It's a good govt only for Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksy, Vijay Maliya. Also, many villages claimed not to be electrified yet. We definitely need a change in 2019 in centre. The recently concluded by elections have proved that. BJP's oldest seat gorakhpur is no more with them. Maximum rapes in UP ruled by BJP CM Yogi. My relatives stays at Tripura. They are now repenting what they have done. Biplab Deb unfit for the post of CM. He is no match for Manik Sarkar. By the way Modi ji these gimmicks won't work as your days are numbered. Even in Bengal you tried to create problem. So remember nothing is permanent. If you do good work you will stay or else you have to go. By good work I don't mean only pen and paper work I hope you understand.

I have to admit. You can write good essay. And if up is topping in rapes then we bengalies are the largest supplier of women in prostitution as per national record. So we should not point fingers to others

Its utter waste to defend our opinions with some friends. Everyone can give stats. And its already proved many times that BJP govt is expert in giving fake facts. They are showing us that we are much more developed but the ugly truth is we are going very much behind than development. In Simple words, "Government is by the corporate, for the corporate..."

Some people are like:

Modi has to do everything, if Not we will vote for those who do nothing. Lol.

Also:

If Modi does something: some people will say its fake, not real stats, all numbers, etc

If Modi doesn't do anything: some people will say, ohh see this is why BJP is bad, all talk no work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock