All Indian villages now have electricity

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 10,745
LoL...How can u say there is no necessity for division? Many North State PPL talks hindi..will u Combine them into a single state?There are Many Reasons Y the ppl of telangana asking for seperate state...They Got Neglected by Rulers since so long..so they felt we should lead our self.

I am sure all nothern states dont speak same Hindi, must be some dialect change is there. However they were divided as they were too large to govern.

See i dont know ho many people of AP wanted to have 2 states, as i have few friends from AP living here, they are against the division, hence i made that statement.

@balugudidiot bro, dont call anyone a Bhakt, this is what people will behave when they cant debate nicely. I hope u get what i mean. We are supporting our own person, son of the soil, not some foreigner ruling us.

Who wants to collapse ??? Why cant those people who live in TN from other states who are working there speak in Hindi ??? What is there for people of TN to accept these people and speak in a language that is common, be it English or Tamil or Hindi.
Can I speak my language in any other state? I went to Punjab for some competition in Lovely Professional University. Despite knowing English those students behaved like they know only Hindi. But if you come to our state, at least we have some common sense to use common language English.

I am sure all nothern states dont speak same Hindi, must be some dialect change is there. However they were divided as they were too large to govern.

See i dont know ho many people of AP wanted to have 2 states, as i have few friends from AP living here, they are against the division, hence i made that statement.
Look bro..Telanga Ppl were being neglected..so Ask them..Not AP Ppl..who njoying without any concern for TG ppl. I am Also From AP but i can understand their Pain.

Look bro..Telanga Ppl were being neglected..so Ask them..Not AP Ppl..who njoying without any concern for TG ppl. I am Also From AP but i can understand their Pain.

I guess more than people, the local political party and INC were more interested in dividing for political gains. They must have asked people to become more vocal and support the division.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock