Discussion All computers now under govt. watch

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 4,242
off the topic - The more its IoT the more we will be vulnerable to get monitored. Be it govt or private cos.

That's why govt banned smartphone usage in forward post in border. Only feature phones allowed

Yes, so long any one not using the computer for any unlawful activities, not indulging in any kind of terrorist activities, not doing any narcotic or hawala business, not doing for any betting purpose then you need not fear.

More than half of Indians will be in jail if govt enforce this law to general public as most of the software we use are pirated. Microsoft official figure is 60% are piracy .and then add pirated movie, music on top of it

Last edited:
I think this is already in place in so many countries. I watched a Will Smith movie, Enemy of the state, about this topic. Though it's fictional, it's scary what govt can do!!

More than half of Indians will be in jail if govt enforce this law to general public as most of the software we use are pirated. Microsoft official figure is 60% are piracy .and then add pirated movie, music on top of it
Good, this way if Govt can arrest piracy. But I do not think Govt. will use it for this petty purpose. Their target is on matters relating to national security, economic offences and so on.

Even Windows used in most govt. Establishment are pirated.

They developed boss but now totally neglected.

I think this is already in place in so many countries. I watched a Will Smith movie, Enemy of the state, about this topic. Though it's fictional, it's scary what govt can do!!

Most developed countries have it. Australia recently passed law this December

Australia passes controversial anti-encryption law that could weaken privacy globally

Du77ELyVYAAI-zM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock