Breaking Airtel Prepaid tariff to be hiked by 20–25% from 26 November 2021

Solutions
Reaction score
Bharti Airtel will increase tariffs across prepaid plans by 20-25% from November 26, 2021.
Xh1c9zC.png

Last edited:
i am using 379/- plan . validity still pending 40 days.
if i recharge today with plan 379/- or 1498/-
validity will add with exist plan or not ?

Was inevitable, now likely Jio and Vi will announce hike as well similar to last time. Now important question what's the latest information on number of days queueing is allowed by Airtel for unlimited packs.

Increase in pricing of base plan is fine. Increasing price of data add on is just pushing heavy data users to Jio who will not only have cheaper plans. Will provide you almost the double data benefits.

Was inevitable, now likely Jio and Vi will announce hike as well similar to last time. Now important question what's the latest information on number of days queueing is allowed by Airtel for unlimited packs.
As Per My Knowledge Maybe 180 Days including Current Plan Remaining Validity. Please Confirm It With CC Before RC.

Big No For Rs. 1498 Plan and For Rs. 379 Plan You Ask from them on Twitter or Mail.
It's not like that...
I am using 1498/- plan...Validity Still 54 days left ...Called cc and confirmed that if I recharge now the new recharge plan will be in Q as per them...Recharged and the validity extended to 365 days from existing validity due date ....Also the Data balance is showing 24+ remaining balance....
Soon need to worry ...We can recharge now....

The Day is not far when will be paying as high as rs 500 per month for 2GB daily data pack..
In the name of improving their financial health greedy telecom operators just want to loot customer as much as possible..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock