Breaking Airtel Prepaid tariff to be hiked by 20–25% from 26 November 2021

Vi certainly follows price hike as ARPU Mittal saves Vi life with frequent traiff hikes.

Not unlimited upto 12 recharge plan can be in queue excluding ongoing plan in the appropriate jio sim
Bro, there is one hack. Buy recharges as vouchers, which has no limits. I once had 250 or so vouchers (all bought by using Rs50 discount coupons). Another plus point of vouchers is, you can later transfer that to any one. I am looking for buying a dozen Rs1499 vouchers for my family member's future use.

After this One who want port have to recharge 179₹ :skd:
now I have to port one of airtel sim to jio 🤔 Let see what will others do

Last edited:
After this One who want port have recharge 179₹ :skd:
now I have to port one of airtel sim to jio 🤔 Let see what will others do
Everybody will do the same thank God last week only I recharge with 129 plan for no reason though I have 1 year pack in primary jio sim thanks to my intuition power will buy Jio phone on December 1st week

Meanwhile my guess all the secondary sim users will move to jio phone in next 4 days odd so

Bro, there is one hack. Buy recharges as vouchers, which has no limits. I once had 250 or so vouchers (all bought by using Rs50 discount coupons). Another plus point of vouchers is, you can later transfer that to any one. I am looking for buying a dozen Rs1499 vouchers for my family member's future use.
Yeap I completely forgot that option bro thanks for reminding me 😎👍 .. will start that business soon 😝

There should not be change of plan....If any change of plan then the old plan lapse and new plan starts...
Yes, Plan Changed from Rs. 2498 to Rs. 1498. That's Why I say Him No Way.
But Only for Few Bucks Beggartel Created Confusion between Customer.
- Regarding Advance Recharge.
- On Few Numbers For Sending SMS and Calling they are Charging.
According to Me they never will improve their Behaviour regarding Transperancy. Before JIO and After JIO Nothing Changed Except Price (But for How Much Years?).

Last edited:
599 plan is whopping increasing looks huge now!
Postpaid users now 😤😝

Happy Will Smith GIF by 1LIVE

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock